Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Clogged Pores And Pimples With Marks

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Peshawar

AOA Dr. Kashif Ali. I have a dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. I have alot of clogged pores, may be whiteheads, on my T zone and around lips. They sometimes turn into pimples and leave marks. I want to get these whiteheads extracted. Kindly suggest a suitable treatment for it keeping in view my skin type. Moreover, pls suggest a good cream for my skin discoloration. I have used eventone C cream but it didn't suit my skin much. Thanking in anticipation. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Kashif Ali Please help.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

You can take a good hydrafacial somewhere local to you with microdermabrasion that will help unclog pores. Use a good face cleanser something like Miceller foam or atopalm face cleanser to prevent block pores. For skin tone I would recommend something like Lumexa cream twice daily.

Post Owner

Aoa Dr. Kashif. I want to visit your clinic for consultation. Kindly provide the contact number of your staff enabling me to take an appointment.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories