Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Dandruff And Hairfall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Karachi

Hello! I have dandruff and mild hairfall problem. My doctor recommended me climbazam shampoo and a lotion I can't find. Can a doctor advice me some other effective lotion? Please also tell me for how long do I need to continue the use of the products?

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Naseem Usmani

Dr. Naseem Usmani - Dermatologist

MBBS, PGD Diploma, MSc UK | Karachi

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

See a dermatologist in your area or do a video consultation

Member of Marham-Forum

The doctor who has prescribed you the above meds is not a qualified Dermatologist at all. He is a quack.

I don't know what that lotion is,.but the shampoo is just like head&shoulders shampoo.

Since you have mentioned that you have a dandruff and hair loss, chances are that you have fungus/yeast infection of your scalp and hair roots. This infection do not completely go away quickly but may take months of continuous treatment to eradicate it.

In my opinion you should visit my clinic so that I throughly examine your scalp and advice you further treatment and management.

I am working during the lockdown. Please take an appointment thru Marham.

Regards

Post Owner

Can I take your online appointment?

4 years ago

Post Owner

Are you available in liaquat National hospital? Cause I can take consultation there.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories