Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Dermatologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

I want to ask from a dermatologist that i am taking facial hair laser removal sessions. done with 2 sessions. Its ND yag laser. Can I use a derma roller 0.5mm on face? I'm afraid it may cause regrow more hair. plz suggest shall i use a derma roller or not? Is it safe? i would use it atleast a week before or after my session.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Sommiya Anum

Dr. Sommiya Anum - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatologist) | Lahore

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

Dear Patient DermaRoller wil not cause hair Growth, but because its very warm nowadays its better to avoid derma rolling in between laser hair removal sessions

Member of Marham-Forum

dear patient, dermaroller treatment will not interfere with your hair growth. you can have this treatment if it is indicated. however there must be a gap after dermaroller, to have next ND Yag laser session, so that skin may not get burn.

Member of Marham-Forum

dear pt first of all be SERIOUS abt ur health/ skin! do only things recommend by a QUALIFIED personal in THAT field:) Which ND YAG? :) MADE? last calibrated when? dermaroller is most rubbish thing in my opinion.... so unless I see ur skin, texture, tone, quality, its premature to guide u in correctly.... hope this gives u some understanding. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all please inform us about the person who is treating your hair growth. Isn't he/she qualified enough to advise you if you can use dermaroller simultaneously.

In my humble opinion if he/she is not qualified enough to answer that, there is no point in taking the hair removal treatment there. You will not get rid of the hair. they will grow back.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories