Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Dermatologist Related

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Bahawalpur

I m having a mark on my face after laser treatment probably post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It was my 7th no problem in the previous 6 sessions. Neither i had burning or itching. When i wake up in the morning. Found this mark. Demratologst said no need to worry. Its only due to hypersensitive skin and will fade away with time. Prescribed only advantan for 7 days. I m worried avout the mark as i had a very clear face. I want to ask. Should i use any cream for pigmentation or just keep using advantan. And is this mark permanent. Have my wedding in about month. Plzz. Help me

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Afshan Sagheer

Dr. Afshan Sagheer - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Islamabad

review-stars

54 Positive Reviews

can u plz share ur pic of that mark

Dermatologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ali

Dr. Zulfiqar Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, D.Derm | Hyderabad

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

without examining the extent of hyperpigmentation its difficult to advise. so plz share the pic of ur pigmentation. and don't forget to wear sunblock cream spf60. its mandatory

MBBS, D.Derm | Hyderabad

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

without examining the extent of hyperpigmentation its difficult to advise. so plz share the pic of ur pigmentation. and don't forget to wear sunblock cream spf60. its mandatory

MBBS, D.Derm | Hyderabad

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

MBBS, D.Derm | Hyderabad

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories