Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Diaper Rashes

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 1.5 years old, Peshawar

Assalamualaikum My daughter is of 15 months..she is having diaper rashes and thats very itchy sometimes she spents the whole night scratching her inner thighs nd private areas ...i applied hydrozole ..cornflour mixed with mustard oil (told to me by dr tabish hazir) nd apply vaselin after every wash ...bt its showing no signs of improvement...sometimes it gets a littttle better then after passing stools (which are normal) it gets red again...esa around 10 days se ho raha hai...what should i do

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Samavia Ijaz

Dr. Samavia Ijaz - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc (UK), PG Diploma (UK), Aesthetic Dermatology (UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

Thanks for contacting us.kindly contact our clinic for further details on 042-32591427, /
042-32591427, 01.
Regards
Team Dr. Samavia
FaceTime Clinic
Islamabad

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Can you please some good quality photos here so that I can see the lesion. Alternatively WhatsApp is the photos on 042-32591427, along the list of medication you have used.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Muniba Akmal

Dr. Muniba Akmal - Dermatologist

MBBS, D- Derm (DOW), Aesthetic Medicine Physician (AAA) | Karachi

review-stars

50 Positive Reviews

kindly upload pics

Member of Marham-Forum

The single most important treatment is to avoid putting on the diapers. Just use it when it is absolutely necessary. Must apply Vaseline several times a day and especially as soon as she soils her clothes, she must be washed and Vaseline be reapplied.

I cannot recommend any medication without first examining her but let me assure you that she will stay getting better within a day or two if you did what I have mentioned above.

for itching you can give her any if the anti-itching syrup that your already have at home but only at night so that she sleeps peacefully.

If you live in Karachi, let me see her soon.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories