Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Dry Skin And Expire Facial Cream Reaction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Karachi

I got too much dry skin, and now expire creams reacted on my faceand i got red rashes on my face. Which cream i do use for my face now and and which soap or face wash is best for dry skin? And for eye dark circles also? Please suggest something.. Thankyou..!!!

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Ideally you should see a dermatologist, they can better advise. Dr Salman Mansoor is in Karachi and on this forum as well. You can try Sebamed moisturising cream, please use a good sun cream with an spf 50. You can use Micellar foam face wash. For dark circles try eyeloxyl gel once at night.

Post Owner

Thankyou Doctor , i will try..!!!!

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Respected Pt,
Hope you are well... Many Thanks Dr kashif For kind words:)
Indeed i agree with Dr kashif to show to us so can take better care of you. Why you even tried using expired stuff ?

Regards

Post Owner

I din't know that it was expired. May be it was not, meri skin itni sensitive hai koi b facial cream use kro rashes ajaty hain. My skin colour is fair but face is too dull, even i can't use fair & lovely, i do use vaseline lotion or sometimes oi , because of dryness.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to show so can be managed accordingly.
regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories