Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Excess Hairfall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, sahiwal

Salam doctors! I want to ask does hormonal medicines as rimona causes hair loss? i am having massive hair loss from past year and i have lost almost 75% of my hairs now..... my family is blaming that hormonal med i used. recent from past 2 months i used to go to dermatologist and followed his prescription but i didn't notice any positive results.. my hairs are still falling.. kindly tell me whats the reason of this as soon as may be possible.....

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

You need to be investigated. Have you had any blood tests? Please see your dermatologist again or make an online appointment with us.

Post Owner

I have done my CBC and TSH about 3 months ago and they were normal... my dermatologist didn't examine properly..... he first prescribed me tab cutegen, hair plus oil and minoxidil and to visit him again after a month...but i didn't notice any effect... i again went to see him after a month as he prescribed and then he prescribed me hair plus oil, hair derm spray and priorin cap. but i didn't notice any effect of that too... now i have become bald almost and my family is responding negatively that it is just because of the med you used for your hormonal problem.. my dr. suggested me rimona cap. and i used them 2 years ago and nothing such happened that time and now from past year this is happening and i use that med just for about 2 months and then stopped without consulting it to my dr. because of same negative responses........ now i don't know what to do..... kindly tell me is PRP a good solution for this or not????

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Please visit and consult so,we will advise medicine and treatment accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam. I have hairfall problem it's been 2 months. When i wake up in the morning i see my hairs on bed, when i take bath and when I comb my hairs I lose hairs ranging from 25-30 hairs. I have consulted two doctors and they gave medicines (folister plus, genesis, folligro spray) but my hairfall isn't stopping. What to do now? Please reply.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories