Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Fical Hear Increased After Using Whitening Cream, Need Safe Wy To Slow Growth

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Karachi

Doctor, I am 22 years old female. My periods are regular and my weight is normal. After using a whitening cream, hair started growing on my face. Now I have to remove them almost daily.

My wedding is in December and I cannot go for laser treatment right now. Please suggest something safe that can slow down the hair growth and does not damage my skin. I have stopped the cream. What should I do?

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

530 Positive Reviews

Book appointment


0

0

Attach Photo here: