Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Genital Wart Or Furuncle

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 41 years old, Islamabad

Assalamualaikum I'm facing furuncle (ball tod) or wart I don't exactly know on my private area ( penis), it's painful and became very hard please suggest should I consult with dermatologist or any surgeon for it

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

529 Positive Reviews

Book appointment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Can write me your link for the appointment

3 days ago

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Naeem

Dr. Hina Naeem - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Islamabad

review-stars

108 Positive Reviews

Kindly book and visit Clinic


1

0

Member

Post Owner


Can u plz write me the procedure of taking appointment because it's difficult to find the way through marham of share any link

3 days ago

Attach Photo here: