Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hair Fall After Accutane

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

Hi.. I have completed my skin treatment and have been experiencing massive hair fall whenever I do finger comb even.. Hair falling everywhere. I have got long hair and they were naturally thin.. I am worried it will make my hair thinner. I have heard that skin medicines cause hairfall. Please advise some hair oil/tonic to prevent this.. I haven't seen any bald patches yet but falling hair are more than normal I would say.. worried alot!

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Munira Ali

U should get prp hair done

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for asking question. It’s better to come to clinic so that your hair can be examined and proper treatment can be prescribed.

Dermatologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Rauf Haroon Memon

Dr. Rauf Haroon Memon - Dermatologist

| MBBS | DFHC | D.Derm | ESCAD Certified (France) | | Hyderabad

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

Dear patient your hairs needs to be examined so that we can evaluate the cause and pattern of your hairfall and treat it accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

plz chk your labs
Hb level
serum Ca
Vit D3

Member of Marham-Forum

chk your labs
Hb
serum Ca
Vit D3

Member of Marham-Forum

kindly book appointment so can examine n run tests n treat the Root cause then just giving serums.

regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Anita Kazi

Dr. Anita Kazi - Dermatologist

MBBS , Diploma In Dermatology | Karachi

review-stars

565 Positive Reviews

Hairloss which is reduction in hair count and hair density is an side effect of isotretinoin treatment. This hairloss is temporary and reversible and your hair should be normal in some time.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Ashba Cheema

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ashba Cheema - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, MD (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

116 Positive Reviews

Hair fall can be due to multiple reasons.so proper history and examination is needed along with few Lab tests. It can be due to systemic problems or due to some medicine.so visit a dermatologist

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazia Shakeel

Dr. Nazia Shakeel - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

191 Positive Reviews

Hi Pt u need to be evaluated for the hormonal profile also and need to come to the clinic

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to consult a Dermatologist soon. There could be a number of reasons for your hair loss which simply cannot be ascertained without having examined your scalp.

Member of Marham-Forum

hai! slam .. main bh apni skin k wja sa upset hy face pr glow nh hy r hair hy to wo soft nh hy r jb so kr uthy to bht rough hair hta hy plz advise me .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories