Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hair Fall (baldness Patches)

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Faisalabad, Punjab

I've developed some male-pattern baldness patches, resulting from 'Hirsutism' which is actually because of PCOS(Testosterone imbalance), so I want the development and re-growth of hair follicles in those bald areas. Kindly, suggest me which type of doctor should I see for my issue. +Is there any dermatologist from Faisalabad who can treat my this issue, then suggest me?

P.S: I'm already under endocrinologist's treatment in order to treat my hormonal imbalances and now I just want the instant re-growth in those baldness patches.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

hey, what endocrinological treatment are you getting for pcos?

Post Owner

Treating my levels of Testosterone hormone which is mainly associated with my PCOS and resulted in 'Hirsutism' symptomatically.

4 years ago

my gynecological has prescribed glucophage. same for you?

4 years ago

Post Owner

Yes, definitely this issue is mainly because of 'Insulin resistivity' that's why drs recommend the likes of 'Metformin', 'Neodipar', 'Glucophage' in order to improve 'Insulin sensitivity.'

Yes, I've been recommended 'Neodipar' alongside Aldalactone (Testosterone medicine).

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Deeba Sattar please help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories