Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hair Fall Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, pakistan

I have a hair fall problem. Due to covid don't want to visit any hospital. Kindly guide me can I take multivitamins or biotin to stop hair fall? Is this ok to take biotin or food supplements?

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleha Zeeshan

Dr. Saleha Zeeshan - Dermatologist

MBBS , Certificate In Aesthetic Medicine , Membership in the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

there are many reasons of hair fall in men and most common is androgenic hairfall
kindly book an online consultation for proper history and treatment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Asem Jawaid

Dr. Asem Jawaid - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSc Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Certified Sports Nutritionist, ISSA Certified Personal Trainer | Lahore

review-stars

122 Positive Reviews

I can help you select the right supplements and design a well balanced diet too.
Get in touch.

Member of Marham-Forum

don't use biotin with out a reason! don't kno WHY everyone is after biotin and ordinary products! its imp to get consult n treat the REASON rather start taking/ applying any thing any one recommend... plz be careful! you can book an online appointment via marham so can discuss in detail, Regards

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Alina Abid

Dr. Alina Abid - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan

review-stars

94 Positive Reviews

Asalamwalikum, without knowing the underlying cause it's not possible to guide you in better way ,because treatment will be according to the cause ,so it's better to book online video consultation via marham thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories