Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hair Fall Receding Hair Line

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Faisalabad

Sir Mujhay kafi time say hair fall ho rha ha hair line recede ho rahi ha diet bhi achi kr kay dekh li exercise bhi ki kafi time sab totkay sab kuch kr k dekh lia lakin kuch farq ni oar rha hair thin ho ray or hair line recede ho rahi ha help me ..

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleha Zeeshan

Dr. Saleha Zeeshan - Dermatologist

MBBS , Certificate In Aesthetic Medicine , Membership in the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

This may be due to effect of male hormones leading to baldness. U should consult a dermatologist in your area and get proper treatment for it

Post Owner

thanks

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Sialkot - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zareen Saqib Suleri

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zareen Saqib Suleri - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Sialkot

review-stars

435 Positive Reviews

You are most probably suffering from male pattern hair loss( androgenetic alopecia). This condition needs proper treatment. You should consult dermatologist.

salam dr i am facing the same problem and also going to dermatologist from last two months. first month he prescribed me hair plus oil, minoxidil spray and cutegen tabs but no effect and next month i again went to him. then he prescribed me the same oil, derm hair spray and priorin cap. but i dont feel any effect still. what should i do now? they are falling on same rate as before treatment. kindly suggest me something suitable. i am also having vaginal discharge and wanna ask is my hairfall is because of this problem? i am facing this problem since childhood and now i am 19 years old

4 years ago

kindly suggest me something as soon as may be possible

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Sialkot | Book Appointment

review-stars 435 Positive Reviews

Hello dear Hania.
Normally in 4 months minoxidil leads to some hair growth. New hair are short, fine and little bit lighter in colour. It takes couple of more months to appreciate increase in density and length of hair provided your diagnosis is same. So I think your diagnosis and treatment needs to be reviewed.

4 years ago

i know regrowth takes time and minoxidil takes time but why hair fall is still not stopping?

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Sialkot | Book Appointment

review-stars 435 Positive Reviews

Normal hair fall rate is fifty to hundred per day. This is because of the fact that new hair keep growing.

4 years ago

its more than 50 to 100 per day and i have lost about 70% of my hairs now

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Idrees

Dr. Muhammad Idrees - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP (Dermatology) | Lahore

review-stars

295 Positive Reviews

Maybe this is a genetic problem. you may contact a dermatologist in your area.or you get online consultation through Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

Hair fall and hair loss can be control with medicines and treatments . PRP hair is very effective treatment for hair loss. Please visit we will check and advise medicine and treatment accordingly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories