I am jst 21 years of age and my hairs are falling and alos my hair got too thinand light. what should i do ? care or treatment.?any suggest


Bloosom Angel

I was facing some problems of hair fall. i tried to grow long hair but did not find any fruitful information.I went to various doctors but could not find any proper information,i found the article after a lot of search and tried this:
I suggest you to go on the above link for complete information and must try the steps mentioned to grow your long hair.


MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

The first thing is to consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

likely possibility in your case is Androgenic alopecia (hair loss due to hormonal and genetic factors).

There are some treatment options for this including Minoxidil spray, Finestride tablet and PRP treatment. Please discuss these options with Dermatologist.


MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 57 Positive Reviews

You need a detailed consultation to determine the cause of your hairfall, with your family history, diet , lifestyle and habits. Hair once lost is hard to grow back and many time transplant ends up as the only solution.but if you can seek professional medical help early and start putting some effort towards arresting the hair fall things will get better.So seek a medical apt quickly.