Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hairlose And Hair Growth Slow

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, karachi

Aoa Dr i am having hairlose problem since 2 yrs and i had reciding lines on my head front side and my hair growth is also less my weight and diet also good what is the reason can u suggest me some thing about this

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an online consultation with a doctor, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Alvina Sherdil

Dr. Alvina Sherdil - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm (Dow), Diploma from iClass Anatomy (Paris), Certified in face aesthetics (uk) | Karachi

review-stars

58 Positive Reviews

Since 2 yrs means there is underline pathology need to be assesed proper history then accordingly treatment

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid

Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid - Dermatologist

MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

Hair loss has many reasons. certain more details and some tests are required for finding out the cause. Treatment is according to cause

Member of Marham-Forum

I have been treating hair loss problem for the last 30years or so. Either you have fungal infection or male pattern baldness or a combination of both because you are losing hair in great quantities.
Please visit my clinic so that I am able to examine your scalp and suggest you medicines and remedies.
I am working during the lockdown.
Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories