No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hairs Nd Dark Circle

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Mehmoodabad

Dry damaged nd thin hair and also dark circles and uneven skin tone

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an online consultation with a doctor, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid

Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid - Dermatologist

MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

Asslamoalaikum. You may get appointment for online consultation and appropriate prescription for your issues

Member of Marham-Forum

i need details of both your hair problem and dark circles.
Since how long have you had hair problem, Do you use boring water to wash your hair, Which shampoo you use and how many times a week, Do you have dandruff as well,
Since how long have your had dark circles, do you take enough food, do you sleep well, are you constantly under stress, anyone else in the family with dark circles
It's better if you come to my clinic so that I examine you and treat your conditions. I am working during the lockdown.
Regards

Post Owner

Kindly send it to me your contact num nd adress I will visit there as soon as possible

3 years ago

I cannot give you my practice details because you contacted Marham. You now have to make appointment to see me thru Marham. But I am near dou Talwar and I am working during the lockdown. You may come on Monday if you want. I would like to see your lab tests reports if you have those.
Regards

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories