Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Itchy Rashes

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore, Pakistan

Please like to mention that since about 2 months, I have been getting these dermatitis type patches on my legs, arms, inner thighs, buttocks and one recently on my upper lip.

When it starts it is reddish colour and small, but gradually it becomes bigger.

It us very stingy type itchy, with darkish red in the middle surrounded by small bumps.( Enclosed are the photos as it appears on my legs and arm. There is no oozing from these, but only they are very Itchy and stinging feel.

I am using Clobovate Ointment on these spots. When I use this ointment, the itching subsides, and the patch seems to dry up, from the outer side.

Also like to mention that I am regularly taking Surbex Z. Since March 2019, I have been taking Glyvisol syrup, 2 times daily, 01 tablespoon after meals.( Brocher attached).

Also since March 2019, I am taking Enrich syrup, 02 times daily, 01 table spoon, before meals. Since last week I am taking Enrich 01 time, 01TS, daily.

I would be thankful for y

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Hi, who prescribed your meds? Whom have you seen? First and foremost the patches you have are most likely fungal and the cream that you have used would most likely increase them. Please see a dermatologist local to yourself or online to get prescribed appropriate medication for this. I hope you are not self medicating. I hope this answer your questions. Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear i suggest you to please visit we will check and advise medicine and treatment accordingly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories