Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Lichen Planus

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Karachi

Salam. I was diagnosed with lichen planus this year in March and I got my treatment done but again my skin condition is getting worse I'm having new blisters on my hands and feet and the marks on my body are very prominent. I visited the same doctor again but she said she cannot give me further medicines for this disease and she gave me some ointments to apply but those aren't working as well. So I'm hoping for your kind response. Thank you.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Hi If this is lichen planus then one thing to remember is that it’s a remitting and relapsing condition but it usually doesnt present with blisters. Can you share some photos? I am sure we will be able to help.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Farhan Mir Shaikh

Dr. Farhan Mir Shaikh - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Bullous Lp or Lp pemphigoides are the varieties of Lp in which one can experience bullous lesions. Better to get consultation from some good nearby dermatologist for proper diagnosis / management

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt, I hope you are well... i do agree with both the above comments... indeed Lp doesnt often present with bullous lessions...But YESS it can aswell......... so best is to get it examined with keeping in mind that any good dr would suggest to get a biopsy done for complete work up.

Regards

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Kanwal Mobarak

Dr. Kanwal Mobarak - General Physician

| MBBS | | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

LP REQUIRED LONG TREATMENT. BULLOUS LESIONS MAY BE APOEAR IN LP BECAUSE BULLOUS LP AND LP PEMPHIGOIDES ARE THE VARTION OF LD. PLZ CONTINUE VISIT TO NEAR BY DERMATOLOGIST.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories