Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Milia On Face Around Eyes And Cheek

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Jeddah, KSA

I have a combination skin and it is not an acne prone skin but i have small bumps under my eye cheek and even on forehead due to which skin looks so uneven. Dear Doctors could you please suggest me any ointment to clear milia? I will be very thankful to you

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dermatologist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Sohaib Anjum

Dr. Sohaib Anjum - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD, DIp.DERM Cardiff (UK) fellowship diploma in fascial aesthetic AAA(USA) | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

112 Positive Reviews

Skin -A cream

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Naveed Ali

Dr. Naveed Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

Milia cannot be treated with ointment, it needs to be physically removed.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear pt, I hope you are well... for better care its imp to be seen n proper consult done. suggestion varies to multiple variable factors and can effect you so best is to get properly checked. SkinA will irritate ur skin, to burn will give u PIH so whatever management ur Dr plans for you need to be done considering ur skin type n grade to give u clear skin with least possible adverse outcome. Asian skin is tricky n it needs to be dealt with quite precautions. hope it helps, Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Aslamoalikum, please don't use any cream or ointment.Need to exam first then need to treat it.Thanks.

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir

Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir - Dermatologist

| MBBS | PG/Dip Clinical Dermatology (UK) | Certified from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (USA) | | Islamabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

Thanks for contacting. A proper dermatological examination is required prior to any treatment. As described by you such lesions are removed in the clinic, topical ointments or creams are not effective.

Member of Marham-Forum

No pic attached. If its milia or even syringomas there is no medical treatment. Either they are removed or more commonly treated with RF or Cautery or Cryo-Surgery.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories