Wrinkle and oily skin problem

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Aamir Chippa

Dr. Aamir Chippa - Dermatologist

MBBS, DDCD | Karachi

review-stars

330 Positive Reviews

thanks for query. proper clanser for oily skin. RF for wrinkles

Member of Marham-Forum

Take an online consultation if needed. In this, you consult a doctor through phone or laptop (video, audio call), if you are interested, please let me know.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt,

I hope you are well. You need a detailed consultation to see what exactly you need and what is your life style and occupation. So we can suggest you the best option for your skin. In my opinion Radio Frequency wont do much of a difference as there are several better options. You can visit any Dermatologist of your choice or can book an appointment with us through Marham.
Regards

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa
the best option is to make an appointment with a dermatologist in your city. Video consultation wouldn't help. you will need some kind of treatment for it. In my opinion, you may need Botox and a topical application for oily skin.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa
the best option is to make an appointment with a dermatologist in your city. Video consultation wouldn't help. you will need some kind of treatment for it. In my opinion, you may need Botox and a topical application for oily skin.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories