Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Oily Skin Sunscreen

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Gujranwala

Oil skin k liye koi best sunscreen bata den. Fragrance free, my skin is very oily, i need a sunscreen for daily use which shouldn’t clog pores and control the sebum production. I will be very thankful to u kindly respond and recommend me. Thank u

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Shania Farhan

Dr. Shania Farhan - Dermatologist

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetologist and Aesthetician | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

plz book appt thru marham

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Aamir Chippa

Dr. Aamir Chippa - Dermatologist

MBBS, DDCD | Karachi

review-stars

330 Positive Reviews

thanks for query. for oily skin you need proper cleansing with acta white cleanser and any block that have SPF 50 you can use.

Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Do not expose your skin to direct or indirect sunlight. Completely cover your face.
Use Gel sunscreens instead of creamy sunscreens.

Regards

Post Owner

Then please recommend the best gel sunscreen, which do not cause acne
Thank u for ur reply

3 years ago

Generally I don't recommend sunscreens to my patients, because most of them darkens the skin. Perhaps I am the only Dermatologist who do not recommend it in Pakistan.

Perhaps you can try using Heliocare Gel SPF 50. It's drying and do not clog pores hence no acne problem in most. Since it is very broad- spectrum and also blocks IR rays as well, chances of skin getting dark is reduced considerably. But avoidance to UV light is very important.

Any sun screen be applied at least 30 minutes before stepping out of the building and it must be re applied every 3 hours without washing face in between. You are not required to use it inside a building or in the kitchen.

Regards

3 years ago

Post Owner

Thank u sooo much for ur kind reply.

3 years ago

Post Owner

A.o.a
I have oily skin, i need a moisturiser which will not cause acne (light, fragrance free, gel based i think) kindly recommend me, i shall be very thankful to u. Thank u

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear pt, you need a proper protocol for a neat, clear n lasting glow....its important to consult properly so can plan regime for you. Regards

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint... I will prescribe you good quality face wash and a cream for this and inshaAllah your skin becomes normal... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment of your oily skin...

Regards. Dr. Shahzeb (Gold Medalist) Lahore

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories