Pimples And Their Marks On Face

Aoa Doctors I have pimples and their marks on my face please recommend any cream or treatment I will be thankful.


MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

For acne you need regular treatment under care of a Dermatologist. Please start applying Clycin-T lotion twice daily over effected areas and consult a Dermatologist in your city for regular treatment


MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 50 Positive Reviews

It is best to consult with a dermatologist as a physical exam and history is important to prescribe medication.you can develop side effects if treatment is taken without being tailored to your condition.


MBBS, D. Derm (UK), M.Sc Derm (UK) | Lahore

review-img 39 Positive Reviews

contact at 042-32591427,