Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Right Hand Psoriasis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I've been using Arynoin20mg each day for 6-8 months + different ointments. Until yesterday at the 5th visit, my dermatologist prescribed "Acetin 25mg"(Acitretin) to be used every other day. This medicine can have the side effect of damaging the liver as per the leaflet, which is quite unsettling to me. My all blood test reports had came fine at the beginning of the treatment and my hand is quite better now, 70 to 80% improvement you can say. PLEASE SUGGEST on the usage of Acetin, I didn't discuss my concern with the doctor to avoid any heated response. p.s. Arynoin has already affected my eye sight pretty bad, I just don't want to cure my hand at the cost of another organ. Thank you very much in anticipation.

Member of Marham-Forum

It depends on how much body surface area is involved. Second question, there is no medication known to human for treating diseases that has NO SIDE EFFECTS. Everything has side effects it just have to outweigh the risk to benifit ratio in the patient's particular disease.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Zahida Parveen

Dr. Zahida Parveen - Dermatologist

| MBBS | D-Derm | Diploma in Cosmetology | | Karachi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

plz consult any good dermatologist in lahore..

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear please visit and consult so we will check and advise accordingly . We cannot depend on picture view. It's better to consult .

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Faseeha Altaf

Dr. Faseeha Altaf - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS ( Dermatology), Certification in Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

53 Positive Reviews

Acetin is a good medicine if taken in proper dose and with caution. On the other hand Arynoin is not much effective in Psoriasis

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories