Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Scabies

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, sahiwal

I am facing serious allergy problems called scabies I took many medicines but in vain,

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum. Scabies is an infestation. Sometimes patient develops Post scabies itch which has different presentation. Also if the medication is not used according to instructions then the mite grows n spreads again and again. All members in a household have to be treated at the same time to avoid re infection.

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Aisha Sami Khan

Dr. Aisha Sami Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

Can’t say like need to see your lesions and medicine you applied

Post Owner

I take Kestine 10mg, Depricort G, Ess Bar soap and used this medicine in three set but they only give little comfort, then I tried clatromozole and beta derm they also give little comfort, my scabies or fungus infection is getting worse and worse, it covers my hips, pubic hair portion and from where my right leg starts, there are circle type things, in night especially they attack and my condition get worsed and I am unable to sleep in night, photo option is not given otherwise i was going to attach the photos

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Sialkot - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zareen Saqib Suleri

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Zareen Saqib Suleri - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Sialkot

review-stars

428 Positive Reviews

all the details of your skin condition and medicines applied are not consistent with scabies. It's important for you to visit available Dermatologist for appropriate Diagnosis.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories