Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Severe Acne

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 14 years old, Peshawar

I am a 14 years old boy and suffering from severe acne for the last 1-2 years I have been to a few doctors too but no change... The acne has become very severe now and it's an embarrassment for me... Everyone asks me what has happened to your skin and this and that... Following is the recent pic of my skin... If someone can please assist me what should I do now? And can it be last forever?

Member of Marham-Forum

It can be treated..... kindly visit clinic

Dermatologist in Quetta - Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed

Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip In Dermatology | Quetta

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

acne in adolscence and adults is very common. apart from taking the treatment, you should avoid certain foods, i.e spicy foods, energy drinks, eggs and soups, chocolates .
cap. ezonex 250 mg once daily in the morning before breakfast. clycin T lotion apply in morning. brevoxyl cream apply at night on acne. use acnelene face wash.
continue this treatment for atleast 2 months.

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

This is certainly treatable, please visit and see us and we can treat this for you. Inshallah it will completely settle.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear pt, hope you are well. quite simple to treat n sadly not being managed and given you PIH & Scarring. book an appointment via Marham n will take care of it. Not to worry, Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Please come to clinic for proper treatment.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment or call me through marham and get rid of your problems

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories