Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Severe Hair Fall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Islamabad

Aoa dear doctor. I am having severe hair fall, I am almost bald. My hair fall started when my baby was 5 months old now she is 18 months old and takes breast feed. When I change shampoo it gets better but after some weeks they fall like anything with the same shampoo. I always oil my hair before shampoo. I apply oil overnight even. I have used evion capsules on my hair. I had my blood test done and was severely deficient with VitaminD and started taking medicine for it, but of no use. Please please help me

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for asking question. It’s better to come to clinic so that ur scalp can be examined and proper treatment can be prescribed.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Faryal Athar

Dr. Faryal Athar - Dermatologist

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

you are advised to visit in person for evaluation before its gone more severe. we have many latest seums Nd techniques now with excellent results. you csn stsrt using cap priorin once daily. csp fefolvit once daily for 6 months. use folioboost hair serum two sprays in morning and 2 in evening. bionnex anti hairfall shampoo three timed a week.

Member of Marham-Forum

DearPt, hope you are well. Its imp to examine & run few tests to tailor what's best in your condition. Regards

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need to diagnose the problem so better is to take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazia Shakeel

Dr. Nazia Shakeel - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) | Karachi

review-stars

192 Positive Reviews

Hi this is physiological when ur baby is 6-8 months old then u will have have hair fall but have ur cbc done so u can check ur Hb and if vid d is lesss it’s a reason for hair fall also have multi vitamins and apply minoxin spray 2percent daily..

Yeh be in ko bata de jab minoxin 2% spray chor degay to jo hair sar per wo be chale jaye gay . hairfall start permanent

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Abida Yasir

Dr. Abida Yasir - Dermatologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Dermatology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

yes it is very normal to face hair fall after delivery ,u must b not taking supplements like calcium nd iron nd if u are vit d deficient u need to improve vit d ,start taking cap indrop D one weekly fr 3 to 4 months ,i thnk u are also breastfeeding mom that y u are deficient of minerals/vitamin start taking good care of ur health

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories