Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Severe Hairfall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Islamabad

previously diagnosed as PCO ...dandruf and thinning of hair,hairloss issue was slow in last few years but then it become sever in last june july

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese

Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, Certified Dermatologist, FACP | Bahawalpur

review-stars

205 Positive Reviews

please book a consultation. get your hormone levels checked. take biotin and zinc supplement. avoid white flour products. take low fat dairy products.

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

Ur pb needs detailed history n examination n later investigations. Only then u can be treated. Otherwise simple treatment of the dandruff wont be fruitful.

Member of Marham-Forum

In PCOs one lose hair because of the hormones. When a person has dandruff especially flaky then it means there is Infection of the scalp also. So the person lose hair at twice the speed. If not diagnosed or remains untreated the hair follicles are irreparably damaged and then no hair regrowth is possible.

i would like you to test for serum Testosterone 14days before your periods start from AKUH lab. When you get the reports make an appointment for online consultation with me and after I have examined your scalp, it's treatment and management is possible.

Regards

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Mahwish Zahra

Dr. Mahwish Zahra - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip Derm (UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

you need to visit a good dermatologist nearby in person for proper history, examination and get proper treatment.

regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories