Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 18 Years old, Islamabad

My skin was very fair as a kid but know that im 18 I became yellowish is there any none dangerous way to get my fair skin back? I have a dark area arround my mouth and I have 0 pimples or scars but my skin is just super dull dry yellow and dark! In the morning when I cleans my face with (Dior snow face wash) my skin is super pink and white but one hour later in the house not even getting myself outside my skin becomes yellow and dark again! I use Dior serum and moisturizer and also sunscreen when needed and adding up to that I always cleanse my face twice a day morning and night

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Aamir Chippa

Dr. Aamir Chippa - Dermatologist

MBBS, DDCD | Karachi

review-stars

330 Positive Reviews

kindly visit to clinic for evaluation and treatment. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to use some natural remedies to get rid of this problem. Kindly chek this website http://extranewsbuzz.us/2019/08/27/7-japanese-anti-aging-secrets/"Click here

Post Owner

I cant click on the website could you please send it to me troughs email katrina042-32591427, .tt@gmail.com

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Please visit this link to get natural ways to get glowing skin https://www.nykaa.com"Click here

Post Owner

I’ve tried all of theses techniques yet no results I don’t use tonners I drink green tea I drink alots of water during the day my eating is very healthy I don’t eat anything like desi foods except from fruits and salad only and protein bars but my skin won’t get any better

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Zeeshan Perwaiz

Dr. Zeeshan Perwaiz - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-DERM, MCPS, MPH, FRSPH (London) | Islamabad

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Better to visit dermatologist of your area. Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online