Sir I have visited many clinics and meet best skin specialist but My skin could not do well I am very worried about my skin plz its humbly request plz tell me how my skin is better plzz tel me.
You can book appointment with them.
MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology),...
12 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology) S...
16 Years Experience
17 Years Experience
MBBS, MCPS (Dermatology)
MBBS, D. Derm (UK), M.Sc D...
10 Years Experience
MBBS, Dip. DERM
18 Years Experience
Do you need suggestions about doctors?
2 years ago
Asma Qaiser Qureshi
You havent stated what exactly is your problem. However, to make your skin better, you have to maintain your lifestyle, diet and look after your skin well.
How you can get good skin:
Healthy daily lifestyle habits can be just as important as a good skin care routine:
- Avoid processed food and eat a diet packed with nutritious food, particularly a host of fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as whole grains and lean proteins. Fruits rich in vitamin C eg strawberries, oranges help improve immunity and contribute to a glowing complexion.
- Protect your skin from the sun by using a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily, (whether inside the house or outside, apply even when you're working in the kitchen,) staying out of the sun during the middle of the day, and wearing protective clothing and a hat.
- Build regular exercise like walking, running and yoga into your schedule. Exercise increases circulation and the absorption of nutrients into the skin. Exercise also helps to manage stress, which can trigger skin problems.
- Try to drink 10 - 12 glasses of water each day to keep the skin hydrated and maintain a healthy complexion
- Regular sleep maximises the natural secretion of human growth hormone, which promotes cell turnover and collagen production.
- Maintain a daily skin care routine, including cleansing and moisturising with quality products suited to your individual skin type, and remember to always remove your makeup and cleanse your skin before going to bed.
- Be gentle with your skin by limiting bathing time and avoiding high water temperatures.
- Remember to adjust your skin care routine for the changing seasons. The humidity in the air can drop significantly during the Winter months. Moisturisers that work fine in Spring and Summer may not be effective in Winter as cold air from outdoors and heated air from indoors affects your skin.
- If you have oily skin use a facewash with salicylic acid, that keeps your skin dry and less oily.
MBBS, FCPS | Lahore
Please specify your problems . Otherwise for normal skin improvement stick on advice already given by respected dermatologist Dr. Asma.
Your personal information will not be shared ever!.
Don't like going to a Hospital?