Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Acne Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Karachi Pakistan

I have acne since 9 or more years when puberty started. I am 20 now(Female) . But the acne never stopped. At first in my early teenage the acne used to be on my forehead then it spread to to my face. Sometimes they are so severe that my whole face is in acne. I have been to many doctors in these years nd took every kind of anti biotics and creams but they just cleared the acne for few months and the breakout again started. I also took Accutane 10mg for 6 months in 2014 but it also cleared my acne for an year nd then they again started. Please tell me any solution for this acne problem as they are making my appearance very bad and the spots dont go away easily and also tell me if Accutane is safe to take? Does it affect fertility or has longer term side effects?

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

Any medication shldnt be taken without proper consulation specially the one u r talking abt. U shld see a Dr n seek face to face advice. U would be needing long term acne pb n more importantly u need to assessed for ur ance. Now a days many treatments are available like peels prp which are very helpful for acne spots n marks. But the key point is to visit a dermatologist near to u.
Good luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt,

I hope you are well. Its sad when i get to know that still ppl arnt properly treated for acne and improper dosages etc........ kindly book an appointment with us so can sort this matter for you once for all. Its some thing that even my registrar can sort it

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories