Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Allergy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Dubai

I have been suffering from urticaria type of allergy for a year now and I have tried a lot of medication and home remedies as well but all in vain. Recently I tried sulphur soap and I think it is working and releasing the red patches on my skin gradually. I want to know the cause of such type of allergy so that I can cure it batter. I also want to know that for how long I can use sulphur soap?? Please guide

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

I don't know what you are suffering from. Urticaria is from inside the body and any external soaps creams and lotions won't work. Generally sulphur soaps are indicated in a condition called scabies and fungal infection of a specific type.

So if you think you are getting better from using sulphur soap, chances are you are not suffering from Urticaria.

Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid

Dr. Brig Rtd Ajmal Rashid - Dermatologist

MBBS, D Derm, MCPS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

Urticaria doesn't get better by use of any type of soap. So most important point in your case is to diagnose your problem. Is it urticaria or any other problem? You ahould consult a Dermatologist for this assessment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories