Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Care Routine/ Rashes

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Wah

Aoa.. i have been on diode laser for my facial hair..3 sessions done.. but i have notices 10 to 15 days after laser session when my hair regrows i develop this rash around my mouth specially upper lip area which is red and itches.. it settles down on its own leaving that area dry.. i dont knw what to use to prevent it.. i also have dark circles and now area below my eye is getting really dry and i have to apply coconut oil repeatedly.. i use sun screen advices by my dermatologist regularly.. i dont knw what should i apply to my skin.. can u please guide me for my skin care routine as my skin reacts bad to almost every thing whether natural pr cosmetic and it has devastated my self confidence..

Dermatologist in Jhelum - Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal

Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal - Dermatologist

MD , Diploma (Dermatology), Master of Science in Public Health | Jhelum

review-stars

729 Positive Reviews

Hy ,
Its difficult to judge it on pic.its better you visit to out clinic in G11/3 islamabad.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

For proper treatment take appointment or call me through marham and get rid of your problems

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Faryal Athar

Dr. Faryal Athar - Dermatologist

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

It woild be better to visit in person as your skin is very sensitive and needs specific cream medivine for helping you out to get glow. you can try bionnex soothing ccream .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories