Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Disease ''scabies''

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 18 years old, North nazimabad,karachi

I am suffering from scabies from a month first my grand mother got it she's paralysis patient after a while it spread in our home but Alhamdulillah my grand mother , mama and brother are well now after medications but me and my sister is still suffering from scabies We applied many creams and also took tablets prescribed by dermatologist but they didn't work.

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum. Anti scabies lotions and creams are to be applied for at least 12 hours on all skin surface as advised. Sometimes scabies get settled but post scabies itching is bothersome. You need to get treatment for that too

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please see a dermatologist, she may have issues with immunity or may need a stronger treatment. It’s possible it could be something else rather than scabies now.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Pt, Your skin needs to be examined...as multiple things can be there... plus need to be sure IF its scabies that's bothering you. So book an appt with us so can suggest what's best for you. Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories