Skin Problem

I found a red black spot on my calf and its cause pain while pressed


Marham Admin

Dr. Muhammad Khawar Nazir sir please help


MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-img 11 Positive Reviews

Dear Pt,

See there can be multiple things, it can be just a simple bruise even... so it needs to be properly evaluated along with a detailed history and examination and possible biopsy. So you need to show to a Dermatologist for proper evaluation. Regards


Anonymous User

You need a biopsy to exclude malignancy

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)