Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 5 years old, soldier bazar

Assalam o Alaikum, My niece has some patch on below her neck, i am sharing the pics please tell k ye kia hai and kyun hua hai? whats the solution for it, us affected area mai usy bht kharish hoti hai ,

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Is this itchy? How long has this been there? This can possibly be eczema. Better see a doctor local to you.

Post Owner

Yes this is itchy, since 1 or 1.5 months , how this could be to a 5yr old child?

5 years ago

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Better try simple emollients like petroleum jelly twice daily. You can use mild to moderate steroids, start with hydrocortisone 1% cream twice daily and see the response over a week. If not better I would strongly advise to see a local doctor.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Sure, Thank you,
Can you please tel the reason behind this? just to a 5yr old child?

5 years ago

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Eczema is usually atopic and can happen in children. This usually subsides itself with age. Use regular emollients something to keep it moisturised.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Apply topical steroid like Advantan oint twice daily for 2 weeks. It seems eczematous patch, should respond to topical steroid.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories