Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Hi Can you please post this as anonymous I have been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis since for a long time I have visited many doctors and used a lot of shampoos and medicines but of no use.. Medicated shampoos make my hairs super dry. I am having extreme hair fall Now I want to deal this issue through diet, supplements and other natural remedies . Please can any dermatologist guide me in this regard? Thanks JazakAllah

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Shania Farhan

Dr. Shania Farhan - Dermatologist

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Cosmetologist and Aesthetician | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

it is a treatable condition plz visit dermatologist

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

275 Positive Reviews

You need proper meds! just diet won't cure it n ull end up loosing hair that can't be restored later.. Regards

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Sadia Mughese

Dr. Sadia Mughese - Dermatologist

MBBS, Certified Dermatologist, FACP | Bahawalpur

review-stars

201 Positive Reviews

please book a consultation.
take biotin and zinc supplements. you might need some procedures to reduce hairfall.

Member of Marham-Forum

Seborrheic Dermatitis is an Infection of the oil producing gland on the scalp and few other places. Since hair roots are close by, therefore they too get affected leading to hair fall. Sometimes hormonal changes too affect the hair fall pattern.

Treatment is sometimes tricky but it's prolonged. Sometimes it takes months to get rid of the infection.

I would like to examine your scalp. Please make an appointment to visit my clinic at any of the two places that I go to. Please "do not" wash hair the day you are coming.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories