Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Spots/Scars

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Johar town

Skin type = combination These spots came from waxing and plucking, I believe Please recommend a good ointment for the scars/sports in area circled red. I hope laser treatment is not the only solution. Tysm!

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

AA Dear pt, hope you are well. NOOO I WONT suggest laser at all as you are skin of color and laser won't be a choice as you will end up in PIH! there several options to discuss depending upon % improvement REALISTICALLY and cost involved. Its a detailed consult ...if u still having Acne that should be eradicated as priority first. You can have a detailed consult by booking an appointment or online appointment via Marham so can guide you better. Regards

Dermatologist in Jhelum - Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal

Dr. Malik Aftab Afzal - Dermatologist

MD , Diploma (Dermatology), Master of Science in Public Health | Jhelum

review-stars

730 Positive Reviews

dear ,
these are few options for this ,either do microneedling vd PRP or scarlet laser on it ..creams wont work on it ..thy r deep ..u can chk our page (aestheticslounge.isb)their r posts b4 n after treatment of scars ..
regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal

Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal - Dermatologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Dermatology) | | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

kindly book an appointment for proper management.
Regards

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Faryal Athar

Dr. Faryal Athar - Dermatologist

MBBS, Diploma In Dermatology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

these are post acne scars. they can only be treated by lasers or microneedling or CROSS peeling. multiple sessions are needed. plz book appointment thru marham. once skin is even the tone will also look better with glow.

Post Owner

Dr.Faryal could you let me know the minimum you charge per session?

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

These are deep scars from acne that you have been having for long and ignored them.

You will be surprised to not that laser is Not the treatment of deep scars. You will be needing Microneedling treatment coupled with scar subcision treatment.

Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories