Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Manama
I am seeking a medical evaluation for persistent skin itching and localized red bumps that my housemate and I have been experiencing. We live together in Bahrain, where the hot climate and warm tap water seem to significantly intensify the skin irritation. Here is a summary of my current symptoms: Location of Symptoms: I have distinct, raised red bumps on my groin/genital area and legs, along with body-wide itching, particularly on my wrists. Aggravating Factors: The itching becomes noticeably worse at night and flares up immediately after taking a shower or coming into contact with warm/hot water. Current Lesion Appearance: The bumps are raised and firm. They are not currently leaking fluid, blistering, or oozing. I have tried taking Zyrtec (Cetirizine 10mg) and applying antibacterial cream, but neither has resolved the issue. I have not applied any strong topical steroids.Could you please examine these lesions to provide an accurate diagnosis? If treatment is required, please advise us on the appropriate prescription medication. Thank you for your time and guidance
Book appointment
Patient
Post Owner
Where
3 weeks ago