Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Urticaria

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 42 years old, Lahore

Hi, I am having a problem of urticaria for the last 3 months.taking allergie medicine but no relief. It comes again when leave medicine.taking mix protein vaceine aswell.kindly guide me.i am very upset that how it will cure.thanks

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan

Dr. Deeba Sattar Khan - Dermatologist

MBBS, DIP Dermatology (UK), PRP Expert | Rawalpindi

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

U need to undergo all medical test so v can determine the cause of urticaria. U don't need to be upset. It will recover but needs time. Just visit ur dermatologist and ask him to do ur test and then treat u accordingly.

Post Owner

Thanks all for your reply.i have done all the tests & they r clear.went to allergie center for prek test but didn't get positive results that i have allergic to protein. So they gave me vaccine on tryle.i have finished my 6th dose nut it's still same.its my bad luck that still i couldn't find good doctor for my problem.kindly if anyone know best doctor who treats this problem would be grateful. I am in lahore

5 years ago

Dermatologist in Peshawar - Dr. Kashif Ali

Dr. Kashif Ali - Dermatologist

MBBS, MSc Aesthetic Dermatology (Lon), MRCGP(CCT) UK, DDerm UK, MBCAM, DFSRH, DRCOG, MCFP, AAAMS | Peshawar

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Do you get a rash with itch? If so what kind of a rash is it? Why are you on protein vaccine? Have you checked your blood counts (CBC)?

Post Owner

Yes I got itch first then rash comes.it always starts when I wake up early morning. Now started swelling on my face , lips & eyes.even after using hair colour get swelling on the upper part of my head.have avoid certain foods aswell but still it comes daily.

5 years ago

Post Owner

I am anamic & having b12 deficiency aswell.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Shagufta Shafi Dr. Samina Kausar

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories