Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on White Patches On 06 Months Baby Face

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 0.5 years old, Karachi

I have 6 months baby, for last 1 week we are observing white patches on her eye corner or just below on her eyes you can say that a line with her lower eyelid. 1 more thing i would like to describe that after 1 month she born she had dandruf problem on her head but using medicine it was resolved. Plz tell me we are too much worry about these white patches.no one hv in family history

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum. It can be a side effect of medicines if you used steroids on face. Another cause can be P Alba or vitiligo for which we do woods lamp examination. You need to see a dermatologist for diagnosis n treatment

Post Owner

Jazak Allah doctor. She was using anti allergy and some time antibiotics for flu anf cough.no other medisens she used. I want to ask that most of people advise me it is common in babes and with the passage of time it will disapear it self.

4 years ago

Post Owner

I will be very grateful of you if you plz give me your whatsapp or email so that i can share you the details and clear pic.my whatsapnis 042-32591427, email z4zoya777@gmail.com.
With positive hope i will be wait

4 years ago

Post Owner

I think Marham policy is not to share number that is why they automatically change my number with their number. But email is correct.

4 years ago

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Aamir Chippa

Dr. Aamir Chippa - Dermatologist

MBBS, DDCD | Karachi

review-stars

330 Positive Reviews

thanks for query. it can be seb dermatitis, pit alba. kindly visit clinic for evaluation and treatment.

Regards

Post Owner

Jazak Allah doctor. Thanks for your kind responce i want to appriciate for your responce because most of the time you respond on patient queries. That is your biggest quality. Now can you give me your time on saturday before 5 PM?

4 years ago

Post Owner

Atopic dermatitis

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Picture is very low quality. Need clear pic or ideally come for consultation.

Post Owner

We are from karachi and unable to come lahore.please email or whatsapp me so tht i can reply on it and send you a clear pic .my Email is z4zoya777@gmail.com whatsapp # 042-32591427, 34. Plz

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I think this is atopic dermatitis

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories