Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Beard Growth Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Lahore

I have the acne issue about 5 years ago and I am having issues regarding growth of beard and I am confused whether is it due to acne or harmonal problem...so I am seeking consultation in that regard..

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

Hi. You didn’t explain what u really want to ask. U don’t have beard? Do u have acne ? Do u have any other complaints? How ur height and weight ? Are u married ? I need ur complete history so we can make a plan. Please make appointment I’m available on line. Thanks

Post Owner

I am having beard at the chin only not on the whole face ...I didn’t have acne problem now ...my height is 5.9 alongside weight of 61 kg ...I am 23 and I am single

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 79 Positive Reviews

Thanks for ur response. I need to ask u about ur genitalia which may not be appropriate here in this forum so better u can make appointment to discuss in detail and to reach some diagnosis and to arrange some blood tests. Thanks. Hope u understand

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

DR FAISAL ILYASCONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST & ENDOCRINOLOGISTTHE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL & THE INDUS HOSPITAL KARACHI EXPERIENCEDSpecial Interest:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Blood Pressure* Cholesterol* Growth & Height* Prolactinoma* Male Infertility & Male Hormonal Disorders* Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)* Other Hormonal DisordersOPD DAYS & TIMINGS:ZAINAB PANJWANI HOSPITAL, NUMAAISH KARACHIFRIDAY 6:30 TO 8:00 PMSATURDAY 1:00 TO 2:30 PMSHAMSI HOSPITAL, WIRELESS GATE, OPPOSITE JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MALIRSATURDAY 8.30 TO 10 PMKHARADAR GENERAL HOSPITAL, KHARADARSATURDAY 3 TO 5 PMFAMILYCARE CLINIC, GULSHAN E JAMAL, OPPOSITE MILLENIUM MALLSATURDAY 6 TO 8 PMMUSLIM KHATRI CLINIC P.I.B COLONYFRIDAY 8 TO 10 PMCALL FOR APPOINTMENT 042-32591427,  (Only for Karachi)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories