Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Chest Problm

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Multan

I have hormonal issue my hornones is very disturb so my breast size is not increasing due to this hormonal issue plz tell how i can increase this either medication or someother treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

Hi. There are many causes of having small breasts and Harmon issues. U need proper evaluation and treatment plan. Breasts sizes vary among women and it also passes through various phases. Normal puberty in girls can start as early as 8 years old and as late as 13 years old. When your ovaries start creating estrogen, this results in your breast tissues gaining fat. This additional fat causes your breasts to begin to grown larger. This is also when the milk ducts grow. Once you start ovulating and having a menstrual cycle, the milk ducts will form glands. These are called secretory glands.

Menopause stage: Usually women begin to reach menopause around age 50, but it can start earlier for some. During menopause, your body won’t produce as much estrogen, and that will affect your breasts. They won’t be as elastic and may decrease in size, which can cause sagging. However, if you’re being treated with hormone therapy, you may experience the same symptoms you had during menstrual cycles.please make an appointment to further discuss and evaluate the problem and make a management plan.

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit any of my clinics.
Schedule of clinics is attached.
Thanks

Regards,

Dr Faisal Ilyas
Consultant Endocrinologist

Attach Photo here: