Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Excess Hair

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Whole body

Since childhood I have excess hair all over my body now from some years I have been suffering from hirsutism.there is No weight gain.also hair growth is very fast if I remove them they grow in 3 to 4 days.. need help what investigations I have to go through and what's the reason of this plus how can we control it

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Zeeshan Javed

Dr. Zeeshan Javed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MD (USA), PhD Medical Sciences (UK), Specialty Certificate in Endocrinology & Diabetes, Diploma Endocrinology & Diabetes | Lahore

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Hi there. You need proper consultation with detailed history and examination to find out what could be the reason for you having excessive hair growth and what treatments we can offer to help you.

Post Owner

Can u tell me which hormones level I have to check for this purpose

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Zeeshan Javed

Dr. Zeeshan Javed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MD (USA), PhD Medical Sciences (UK), Specialty Certificate in Endocrinology & Diabetes, Diploma Endocrinology & Diabetes | Lahore

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Hi there. It depends on the findings after detailed history and examination what tests would be necessary otherwise the whole hormone profile would be very costly.

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

Hi. Good day. Please watch my YouTube video on hirsutism ie excessive hair on face and other parts of body and it may be a sign of androgen excess like PCOS https://youtu.be/5_iFiNi7vGA Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories