Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Hormonal Issues And Back Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Lahore

1.First time my periods problem started in 2013 and since then. It gets better for the time being after treatment but then issue starts again in different forms like irregular periods or hair on my chin. I don't know why my hormone are imbalance issue comes again and again despite the treatment. What's the root cause. 2. Almost 2 Years ago my lower back pain started. I went for treatment to so many doctors. Took different medicines of Iron, vitamin D, multi vitamin etc. But I am not getting any permanent cure. There was a point when all my nutrition level were complete and all my reports/x rays are okay but my doctor could not find any reason of my pain. Whenever I get tired, pain starts and it start spreading to my whole back muscles. I still don't know what's the reason behind it. Questions: 1. A doctor said that your back pain is due to hormonal issue. Is this possible? 2. In both my diseases so many doctors asked me if I have depression/anxiety. Even for back pain I went to

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

No one has replied yet.

Member of Marham-Forum

It's been 2 days no doctor have replied to my issue. 

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Zeeshan Javed

Dr. Zeeshan Javed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MD (USA), PhD Medical Sciences (UK), Specialty Certificate in Endocrinology & Diabetes, Diploma Endocrinology & Diabetes | Lahore

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Hi there. The first question is what is the diagnosis for your irregular periods and hair on the chin?. Secondly yes your backache could be related to your hormonal imbalances and irregular periods. I might be able to help you. If need to contact me kindly book via marham.

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

DR FAISAL ILYASCONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST & ENDOCRINOLOGISTTHE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL & THE INDUS HOSPITAL KARACHI EXPERIENCEDSpecial Interest:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Blood Pressure* Cholesterol* Growth & Height* Prolactinoma* Male Infertility & Male Hormonal Disorders* Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)* Other Hormonal DisordersOPD DAYS & TIMINGS:ZAINAB PANJWANI HOSPITAL, NUMAAISH KARACHIFRIDAY 6:30 TO 8:00 PMSATURDAY 1:00 TO 2:30 PMSHAMSI HOSPITAL, WIRELESS GATE, OPPOSITE JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MALIRSATURDAY 8.30 TO 10 PMKHARADAR GENERAL HOSPITAL, KHARADARSATURDAY 3 TO 5 PMFAMILYCARE CLINIC, GULSHAN E JAMAL, OPPOSITE MILLENIUM MALLSATURDAY 6 TO 8 PMMUSLIM KHATRI CLINIC P.I.B COLONYFRIDAY 8 TO 10 PMCALL FOR APPOINTMENT 042-32591427,  (Only for Karachi)

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit any of my clinics.
Schedule of clinics is attached.
Thanks

Regards,

Dr Faisal Ilyas
Consultant Diabetologist & Endocrinologist

Attach Photo here: