Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Hormonal Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 35 years old, Rawalpindi

Respected sir/madam I am male of 35 years. I have hormone problem of estradiol. It fluctuate from 15 to 60, but the normal range is up to 44. I have been facing harassment from other male people. I am in very miserable situation. I am so much hopeless that I tried to commit suicide too. Please help me to get out of this situation. It will be like giving me a new life. I have been getting treatment from psychiatrist for about 7 years. I have also done Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) two times. but in vain. I have consulted the endocrinologist but she says estradiol fluctuations is normal for males. Please guide me is estradiol fluctuation normal for male patients and what could be done to get out of this situation. I shall never forget your response to get me out of this situation

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

DR FAISAL ILYASCONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST & ENDOCRINOLOGISTTHE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL & THE INDUS HOSPITAL KARACHI EXPERIENCEDSpecial Interest:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Blood Pressure* Cholesterol* Growth & Height* Prolactinoma* Male Infertility & Male Hormonal Disorders* Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)* Other Hormonal DisordersOPD DAYS & TIMINGS:ZAINAB PANJWANI HOSPITAL, NUMAAISH KARACHIFRIDAY 6:30 TO 8:00 PMSATURDAY 1:00 TO 2:30 PMSHAMSI HOSPITAL, WIRELESS GATE, OPPOSITE JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MALIRSATURDAY 8.30 TO 10 PMKHARADAR GENERAL HOSPITAL, KHARADARSATURDAY 3 TO 5 PMFAMILYCARE CLINIC, GULSHAN E JAMAL, OPPOSITE MILLENIUM MALLSATURDAY 6 TO 8 PMMUSLIM KHATRI CLINIC P.I.B COLONYFRIDAY 8 TO 10 PMCALL FOR APPOINTMENT 042-32591427,  (Only for Karachi)

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

Hi. Do u have any symptoms? We don’t treat lab values but the patient itself ? Thanks

Post Owner

Respected sir/madam I am male of 35 years. I have hormone problem of estradiol. It fluctuate from 15 to 60, but the normal range is up to 44. I have been facing harassment from other male people. I am in very miserable situation. I am so much hopeless that I tried to commit suicide too. Please help me to get out of this situation. It will be like giving me a new life. I have been getting treatment from psychiatrist for about 7 years. I have also done Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) two times. but in vain. I have consulted the endocrinologist but she says estradiol fluctuations is normal for males. Please guide me is estradiol fluctuation normal for male patients and what could be done to get out of this situation. I shall never forget your response to get me out of this situation

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories