Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Hyperthyroidism

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, rahim yar khan

i recently cheked my TSH level and i found out my TSH level and T4 level normal and my T3 increased i cheked all symptoms which i am having from this disorder and i am sure i have hyperthyroidism please can someone guide me for treatment

Endocrinologist in Peshawar - Dr. Ibrar Ahmed

Dr. Ibrar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS. FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) | Peshawar

Check FT3 FT4

Endocrinologist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Fahim Ullah

Asst. Prof. Dr. Fahim Ullah - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS (Endocrinology), FCPS (Medicine), SCE (Endocrinology), PG Diploma in (Endocrinology) | Peshawar

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

symptoms of hyperthyroidism are non specific. many other diseases like panic attack, anxiety etc can cause such symptoms.
if your TSH is normal it's very unlikely that you have thyroid illness. repeat your TSH and free T4 from a good realible lab.

Diabetologist in Karachi - Dr. Bm Rathore

Dr. Bm Rathore - Diabetologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diplomate (Diabetes) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

can you share your reports with symptoms you are felling and labs must be from authentic laboratory and thses will be Serum TSH , Free T3 and Free T4 and one thing every labs has not facility of doing free T3 & T4 so plz after doing all these kee[ in touch.

Post Owner

sir i have done EEG,ECG,ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND, HEART ECHO, CHEST X.RAY AND BRAIN,HEAD MRI nothing wrong somtimes i feel palpation of heart and irretation headache please can you suggest what to do ?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories