Irregular Periods

Dctr i have irregular periods from many time i have also facial hair growth on chin i didnt cntact any doctor and not take any contraceptives what should i do and which test i should have done kindly guide me so i contact with any doctor as soon as possible and my weight is also gainig in this time too much


MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (UK), SC (Endocrinology & Diabetes) | Lahore

review-img 68 Positive Reviews

Check fsh,oh,estradiol,testosterone,tsh,prolactin,SHBG.and get consultation after that