Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Thyroid Oncology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Karachi

Salam drs. I had total thyroidectomy last year due to papillary ca. Went through rai ablation . and I m taking thyroxine now. after one year my endo suggested to have a diagnostic thyroid scan . and this is my report. Can any Dr interpret my report. Mybdr said there's are very minor thyroid particles and we don't need to worry we will be having a scan again next year. I m worried if it doesn't spread.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Endocrinologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Col Liaqat Ali

Dr. Col Liaqat Ali - Endocrinologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Medicine) | FCPS (Surgery) | MCPS (Medicine) | MCPS (Surgery) | Master of Health Professions Education (MHPE) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

164 Positive Reviews

There is very small thyroid gland tissue that is functioning but its function is greatly reduced. Raised TSH and very low thyroglobuling suggest good prognosis. no change in treatment is required. You need 6 monthly follow up under care of an endocrinologist

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

Hi I need to ask u some questions before I can answer ur question. When u did ur scans did u stop ur thyroxine for a month or six weeks ? Do u have the reports just after ur thyroidectomy ? Ur current report shows there’s some thyroid residual still there.

Member of Marham-Forum

Tganku Dr for replying.
Yes my thyroxine was stopped for one month . no these reports are after one year of my thyroide. These are the reports of diagnostic scan .

Post Owner

Reports are after one year of total thyroidectomy

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed
Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 80 Positive Reviews

Don’t worry. Every thing looks good. Just continue ur follow up blood tests and scans as requested

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Do I need to see any oncologist ?

Member of Marham-Forum

Do I need to see oncologist or my surgeon who did my surgery . or just follow up with endocrinologist?

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Gulshad Hasan

Dr. Gulshad Hasan - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (UK), SC (Endocrinology & Diabetes) | Lahore

review-stars

476 Positive Reviews

Your biochemical results are good, TSH stimulated Tg and anti Tg antibodies low.I would like to see US thyroid results as well, to look at the size of left over thyroid tissue. U will need regular surveillance, every 6 months with US, thyroid and biochemical workup. and Try to keep TSH suppressed while on thyroxine , it helps to prevent spread of thyroid cancer cells, if any.

Member of Marham-Forum

There is no option to share more files ? I have a xray type black n white copy of my scan how can I share that

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

DR FAISAL ILYASCONSULTANT DIABETOLOGIST & ENDOCRINOLOGISTTHE AGA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL & THE INDUS HOSPITAL KARACHI EXPERIENCEDSpecial Interest:* Diabetes* Thyroid* Obesity* Blood Pressure* Cholesterol* Growth & Height* Prolactinoma* Male Infertility & Male Hormonal Disorders* Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)* Other Hormonal DisordersOPD DAYS & TIMINGS:ZAINAB PANJWANI HOSPITAL, NUMAAISH KARACHIFRIDAY 6:30 TO 8:00 PMSATURDAY 1:00 TO 2:30 PMSHAMSI HOSPITAL, WIRELESS GATE, OPPOSITE JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, MALIRSATURDAY 8.30 TO 10 PMKHARADAR GENERAL HOSPITAL, KHARADARSATURDAY 3 TO 5 PMFAMILYCARE CLINIC, GULSHAN E JAMAL, OPPOSITE MILLENIUM MALLSATURDAY 6 TO 8 PMMUSLIM KHATRI CLINIC P.I.B COLONYFRIDAY 8 TO 10 PMCALL FOR APPOINTMENT 042-32591427,  (Only for Karachi)

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories