Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Ent Surgeon on Adenoids Enlargement

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 4.9 years old, Riyadh

My son sleeps with mouth opened and a very little snoring voice can also be observed. Sometimes also have nasal voice. There was not any other serious symptoms that we had observed. I went for examination in different hospitals and they diagnosed Enlarged Adenoids and recommended us surgery Adenoidectomy. One doctor even advised me Ear Tube Surgery and Adenoidectomy both. I am very scared and confused to decide it. Kindly guide me, what should be the right action. Reports are attached for your reference.

Ent Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MD (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1005 Positive Reviews

Hearing tests of ur child are nomal
X-ray is not taken in proper view n may need to be repeated . Moreover the nose needs examination. Anyway there is no need for any tube surgery. Better get appointment. Only then I'll be able to anything definitely. Dr Riaz

Ent Surgeon in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maisam Abbas

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maisam Abbas - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Adenoid surgery is a good surgery in safe hands and outcome is good. Ur sons reports do not.indicate tube placement in the ears.

Member of Marham-Forum

AA,
There is definite evidence of enlarged adenoids leading to symptom for which surgery is required. 
Slight negative pressure in middle ear with out fluid may resolve with adenoids removal obviating need of tube insertion 

Ent Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Riaz Chaudhry - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MD (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1005 Positive Reviews

On reviewing a better film of ur child, there looks apparent enlargement of adenoids. adenoids surgery only is advised. Other tests are normal Dr Riaz

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories