Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Specialist on Black Dot In Vision After High Blood Pressure Episode.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Islamabad

Hi everyone,

I 31F am chronically ill. I have malrotated kidneys with partial obstruction, gout, PCOS, migraine and hypertension.

I have so many eye floaters and I got them checked too, my doctor said they are in vitreous gel and there is nothing we can do about it so I learned to ignore those. I have seen squiggly lines, spider webs, dots and so many types of floaters in my eyes.

For some time now, I notice that after every high blood pressure episode, I get this black dot in my right eye's vision that stays there for 5-6 days and then disappears on its own.

Today also, yesterday I had high blood pressure and today again I have this black dot which seems a little bigger than before its almost the size of a smal 'o'. It is different than the floaters and it disappears in a few days.

what could it be and what to do about it?

Eye Specialist in Islamabad - Dr. Samreen Sohail

Dr. Samreen Sohail - Eye Specialist

MBBS, FCPS (Ophthalmology) | Islamabad

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

You need to get your Fundoscopy done it could be vitreous haemorrhage.


0

0

Attach Photo here: